Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
“Money fights and money problems are the number one cause of divorce”
“Teach your children about money or they will still be living in your basement when they are adults”
” Live like nobody else, so that later…you Can LIVE like nobody else!”
From The Dave Ramsey Show
Utah State University study published in 2009 found that out of 2,800 couples, those who fight about money once a week were more than 30 percent more likely to divorce compared to couples who disagreed over finances less frequently.
- Do you ever feel like there is more Month left at the end of the Money? Normal is broke, or at least that feeling like you’re just living paycheck to paycheck.
- The money is the symptom of a deeper issue. Most people want what we want and are willing to pay extra to have that shinny new car or that leather couch. ( hey, why not both?? A new car with leather seats! ) When most folks say, I think I can afford this… what they mean is I think we can afford the monthly payments. The part that we miss is that extra $$$ in interest every month we are giving the bank for letting us make monthly payments.
We offer increased Hope & Peace for couples around handling money…
We are starting Classes for couples and individuals wanting to learn to make your money work for you, save more for the future, to become debt free and live a better life.
After taking Financial Peace University many of the class members have said;
- “It feels like I got a raise.”
- “We now have a plan on how to work together… it has actually saved our relationship.”
- “Things weren’t that bad before with money, but now together we have a vision of saving for a trip to Hawaii .”
- “We are going to be able to put the kids through school and have a comfortable retirement.”
Please contact Grant to find out more about upcoming sessions.